Sunday, January 26, 2014

Winter Wonderland for Real!

I expect you're all sick of seeing me in the exact same outfit every time I visit Williamsburg, but it totally snowed!  I had to get pictures!  Also, I lined my mitts finally, so I needed a chance to wear them out and about.  Wait, I have that backwards...  I had a chance to wear them out and about, so I finally lined my mitts!

They're so toasty and warm!  







That wind was cold!  I was very thankful that I chose to line the cloak in wool.  





Look at all that pretty snow! 

I love how the cloak is almost camouflage in the woods.  








As usual, there are more pictures to be seen on my Facebook page.

4 comments:

  1. The snow is so lovely! And I love your cloak. I love the dark, printed ones like that. And the wool is so smart. I did that on a satin cloak and it worked out so well. Nice and toasty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm rather in love with the cloak myself. I was originally going to buy the red colorway of the Waverly curtains, but when I saw them in person at Lowe's I liked the black so much better!

      Delete
  2. Dear Chelsea, Gorgeous outfit with such festive fabrics! I love pictures #4 and #14, you look seriously pretty! Great job and stay warm! Anneliese :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! Brian the Engineer does an excellent job of making me look pretty in pictures, if I do say so myself. :)

      Delete