Monday, August 12, 2013

No New Fabric Challenge - July Recap

7 months down, only 5 to go!

July was kind of... meh, as far as costuming goes.  I didn't do much, yet I somehow still have a backlog of posts waiting to be written!  I shall work on those soon.

Started:  

Nothing


:(

Completed:

Nothing


:(

Purchased:  

Striped Silk Gown


Technically I bought this in June, but since I haven't blogged about it yet I'm counting it for July.  :p  Blog post coming soon, along with an explanation of why this Does Not Count as Fabric.  

Stash Items Used:  

None


Year-to-date Totals:  

Started:  3 projects

Completed:  12 projects

Purchased:  approximately $185 worth of ribbon, stuffing, bias tape, yarn, embroidery floss, gown, hat, shoes, stockings, shoe clips.

Stash yardage use:  12ish yds fabric, approximately 18 yds trim

2 comments:

  1. My personal best is that I haven't bought any fabric for my stash for non-group costumes this year, and have been using what I do have to 'make it work'. I took this on this year because of your personal challenge. Thanks for the continued inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way to go! I'm so glad to hear I'm inspiring others - it's so gratifying and humbling at the same time. Keep up the good work!

      Delete