Thursday, March 7, 2013

A New (Old) Tool

I'm visiting my parents in Iowa for a long weekend, and in a tour of my mom's new sewing room I made a comment about how many sets of pinking shears she had - I counted three!  And I knew she had recently given one pair to my sister, so I was curious how she ended up with so many.  She explained that some of them had come from her mother's stash, and pulled out one pair to show me how it was actually a set with a scalloped edge, and she had no need for it!  So I gallantly offered to take it off her hands.  :D



Needless to say, I'm super-duper excited about the potential for making scalloped fabric trim!  I'm looking forward to many future projects involving my new (old) tool.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm soooooo envious!!! I have been looking for a pair of these for years!!!! Lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete